Higher-Level Skills Program
CHC50121 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Queensland Government Funded
The CHC50121 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is the best chance for anyone who wants to venture further into this field and gain a leadership role afterwards. Recognizing the critical role that nannies and caregivers play in a child’s development, Rise Education and Training offers a quality education package to anyone seeking a position in Early Childcare.
Through the Queensland Government Funded Higher Level Skills program, students gain both the requisite theoretical and practical skills, and the vital leadership abilities necessary in this field. Rise’s unique approach is designed to meet national regulations and standards while giving you the confidence and abilities you need to succeed outside of the program.
The CHC50121 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course consists of 15 units, 12 core, and 3 electives. These units are taught over 18 to 24 months, depending on your prior knowledge and academic standing.
For applicants to be accepted into Rise Education and Training’s Queensland Government Funded CHC50121 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course, some requirements must be met:
- A recent Working With Children Check
- Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who hold a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Fees and Funding
The Queensland government, in collaboration with Rise Education and Training, offers funding for students who wish to pursue the important role of an Early Childhood Educator. Coined as Higher Level Skills, this program asks that students meet the following requirements to qualify for funding:
Requirements for Queensland Government Funded CHC50121 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Must be at least 15 years of age
- Must no longer be at school
- A Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Must not be a holder of Certificate IV or higher qualification in Early Childcare education
- Must not be enrolled in Certificate IV or higher level in Early Childcare education
Please note, although students will receive subsidies upon qualifying for funding, he/she will still be required to pay a contribution fee.