BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
Currently offered only online learning
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
Course code: BSB30120
13 units including 6 core and 7 electives
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
There are no pre-requisite training requirements for enrolment into the BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business. The recommended minimum age of learners on enrolment will vary between the different student cohorts but should not be less than 15 years of age.
The time frame to deliver this course is 12 months – 24 months.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification are:
Payroll Officer, Customer Service Advisor, Data Entry Operator, Receptionist, Customer Service Representative, Records Clerk, Administrative Assistant
Fees and Funding
This Course is for Fee for Service only
Fee for Service (Full Fee)
|Qualification Name and Code
|BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
|Number of Units
|$200 (Non refundable after 14 days of cooling off period of enrolment)
|Cost per Unit
Rise Education and Training is considering the candidate’s/student’s financial situation during the Global COVID-19 Pandemic Stage. Rise Education and Training marketed a promotional sale for the Course Fee from 1st February 2023 to 31st December 2023, the following Course Fees apply:
*All the Fee for Service Students will be discounted 50% of all units’ Fee from the Full Course Fee.
Course Name: BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
Total Course Full Fee: $2,425
Discounted 50% of Units Fee: $1450
*The above fees include $200 Administration Fee and $275 Material Fee.
Core Units CBSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
Elective Units BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBTEC201 use business software applications
- BSBOPS303 Organise schedules
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS301 Maintain Business resources
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBINS202 Handle receipt and dispatch of information