Managing Risk & Change Across Your Organisation
Offered Online Learning
BSBRSK501 Manage Risk + BSBCOM503 Develop processes for the management of breaches in compliance + BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Course Code: BSBRSK501 + BSBCOM503 + BSBINN601
This program is focused on managing risks in an Early Childhood setting and allows individual learners to acquire new skills in growing and developing risk management systems across an organisation and connecting to compliance requirements. Learners will have the opportunity to analyse existing approaches to risk management, compliance and Quality Improvement Plans, and on how to lead and organise change to set goals and achieve positive outcomes for all.
- Learners must have completed the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Existing Educators who wish to take up a management position
- Educational Leaders
- Senior Educators who want to continue personal learning and development
Existing Managers and Directors
The time frame to deliver this course is 3 months –6 months (depending on prior skills and knowledge).
On successful completion of this program, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBRSK501 Manage risk + BSBCOM503 Develop processes for the management of breaches in compliance + BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
These Units of Competency form part of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Studying with RISE Education & Training ensures students will receive
- An exceptional e-learning experience
- Timely and concise learning and assessment support
- Responsive service
- Tools to implement in daily service routines
Current and innovative resources
Learners will need to access to a computer and the internet with the following specifications:
- Microsoft Office 2003 or equivalent and
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Mac OS X
Learners will also need to access to a printer and the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Macromedia Flash player
All the learners must be Fee for service for this training program.
Admin fee: $100 /Unit price: $350/ Totally $1150 for 3 units