Innovative Practices & Environments For Learning
Offered Online Learning
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development + BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment + BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Course Code: BSBWOR501 + BSBINN502 + BSBLED501
Explore and develop innovative learning environments that create engagement and collaboration with your individual team members. Rethink how your leadership skills can contribute to new approaches in designing and implementing an agency of learning. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your own work-life balance and analyse your philosophy and style in creating plans for your own continuous improvement.
- Learners must have completed the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Existing Educators who wish to take up a management position
- Educational Leaders
- Senior Educators who want to continue personal learning and development
Existing Managers and Directors
The time frame to deliver this course is 3 months –6 months (depending on prior skills and knowledge).
On successful completion of this program, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development + BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment + BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
These Units of Competency form part of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Studying with RISE Education & Training ensures students will receive
- An exceptional e-learning experience
- Timely and concise learning and assessment support
- Responsive service
- Tools to implement in daily service routines
Current and innovative resources
Learners will need to access to a computer and the internet with the following specifications:
- Microsoft Office 2003 or equivalent and
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Mac OS X
Learners will also need to access to a printer and the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Macromedia Flash player
All the learners must be Fee for service for this training program.
Admin fee: $100 /Unit price: $350/ Totally $1150 for 3 units