Implement Effective Individual & Team Performance
Offered Online Learning
BSBMGT517 Manage Operational plan + BSBMGT502 Manage people performance + BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Course Code: BSBMGT517 + BSBMGT502 + BSBWOR502
Focus on how organisations build authentic work relationships and nurture employee the fundamental skills needed to manage people performance throughout your organisation and recognise how this connects to a positive team culture. Define the meaning of operational plans and how they link to Quality Improvement goals and outcomes within your EC service.
- Learners must have completed the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Existing Educators who wish to take up a management position
- Educational Leaders
- Senior Educators who want to continue personal learning and development
Existing Managers and Directors
The time frame to deliver this course is 3 months –6 months (depending on prior skills and knowledge).
On successful completion of this program, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan + BSBMGT502 Manage people performance + BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness.
These Units of Competency form part of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Studying with RISE Education & Training ensures students will receive
- An exceptional e-learning experience
- Timely and concise learning and assessment support
- Responsive service
- Tools to implement in daily service routines
Current and innovative resources
Learners will need to access to a computer and the internet with the following specifications:
- Microsoft Office 2003 or equivalent and
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Mac OS X
Learners will also need to access to a printer and the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Macromedia Flash player
All the learners must be Fee for service for this training program.
Admin fee: $100 /Unit price: $350/ Totally $1150 for 3 units