Develop Interpersonal Communication & Well-Being
Offered Online Learning
BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence + BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships + BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
Course Code: BSBLDR511 + BSBLDR502 + BSBLDR513
- Learners must have completed the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Existing Educators who wish to take up a management position
- Educational Leaders
- Senior Educators who want to continue personal learning and development
Existing Managers and Directors
The time frame to deliver this course is 3 months –6 months (depending on prior skills and knowledge).
On successful completion of this program, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence +BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships + BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
These Units of Competency form part of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
- An exceptional e-learning experience
- Timely and concise learning and assessment support
- Responsive service
- Tools to implement in daily service routines
Current and innovative resources
Learners will need to access to a computer and the internet with the following specifications:
- Microsoft Office 2003 or equivalent and
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Mac OS X
Learners will also need to access to a printer and the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Macromedia Flash player
All the learners must be Fee for service for this training program.
Admin fee: $100 /Unit price: $350/ Totally $1150 for 3 units